Saturday, December 20, 2008

Well... they never said life was easy...

... but somehow we made ourselves believe it was.
If love is so nice and lovey-dovey why does divorce exist? why are there breakups? why can't we just know who the one and only is?
And as i discuss the unfairness of life, i must admit that life's okay.
We have friends, and family. Well, some of us. Not even all of us. Which brings me back to the whole life's not fair issue. They shouldn't have told us. They should've let us figure it out on our own. We get hurt sometimes, but we also experience joy. Perhaps rarely, but it's an amazing experience all the same.
Don't get me wrong, i am not a regularly depressed person. But I do get heartbroken. I do cry. I'm human.
Artist that must be heard:
Adele
songs of hers that i love the most:
*Hometown Glory
*Chasing Pavements
*First Love
*Tired
*Daydreamer
Libby.

No comments:

Post a Comment