It's easy as 1,2,1,2,3,4.
There's 1 things 2 do, 3 words 4 you.. I love you.
-Plain White T's (1234)
& in case you haven't noticed, i feel.. weird. Not quite a feeling, i'm sure of, but i just do. i don't feel like a freaky kind of weird, though.. ya know? Kind of just .. funny. which isn't a feeling, either. But I think you get it.. if you don't, just comment me saying you're lost. I'm still not sure whether this "crush" is real or just an illusion.. again, tell me if you are confused, or as i like to put it, confuzzled. Geez, this blog is so much more intense than my old one which was all me being random. I promise I'll even it out a little. Deal? Fer sure :]
listen to..
*Hellogoodbye.
-Touchdown Turnaroud
-I Saw It On Your Keyboard
-Baby, It's Fact*
^^ that's my favorite song by them. Check 'em out and tell me what you think :]
Libby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment